2019 CBD Market Report
The Farm Bill brought immense change to industrial hemp, legalizing CBD and opening the floodgates for a brand-new industry. 2019 is shaping up to be a massive year for CBD, leading to just over a $4 billion industry by end of year – a 562% increase since 2018.
Mass retailers are dipping their toes in the space, leveraging CBD as an opportunity to innovate their brands that have been plateauing. Meanwhile, CBD brands are aiming for accelerated growth through 2020 before these retailers take over.
This free report analyzes:
- What is driving the massive growth for 2019?
- What is the status with the FDA? Have other changes been made?
- What does the business landscape look like?
- What product segments are emerging?
- How are brands responding to consumer trends?